Gain full control over your BarCodes by one click!
BarCode Descriptor allows you to check truth of BarCode, describe, draw, print and save it. With our program you can easy know country where product produced. In addition, you can find name, address and phone of firm-manufacturer. You should only enter BarCode number for this!
Very easy? Yes, because it's a program from ManiacTools!
» version 1.3 - posted on 2003-05-22
[+] Barcodes printing added.
[+] UPC-E barcodes support added.
[+] Support for additional interface languages.
EULA - End User License Agreement
The BarCode Descriptor is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to BarCode Descriptor are exclusively owned by the author: Alex Pavlenko.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use BarCode Descriptor, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, you are granted a non-exclusive license to use BarCode Descriptor on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered BarCode Descriptor software may not be rented or leased.
4. The BarCode Descriptor unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of BarCode Descriptor without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. BarCode Descriptor IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Author may change this license for any following version of the program.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Alex Pavlenko.
9. Installing and using BarCode Descriptor signifies, that you understand and accept these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove BarCode Descriptor files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.